BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

1 August 2009

Dear Sweet Girl,

Just a couple days ago you discovered your toes! Now anytime I lay you down on your back you are lifting your legs up in the air and reaching down to grab your feet. I am constantly having to get your hands out of the way when I am changing your diaper or your clothes.

We are on a trip right now. We are visiting family on our way up to New York where we are going to live! Right now we are at Grandma and Papa's house in Maryland. You continue to be such a good baby. You have stuck to your schedule (for the most part) and continue to sleep at night very well. You were up this morning at 4:30, but I think that is very good compared to what all the travel and time change could have done to you.

Today you had a very big first! You rolled over all on your own! I was playing with you on the floor and you were lying on your back. You rolled to your side quite a bit. I moved your arm and gave you a little push and you rolled over, then I rolled you back. Then a few seconds later you did it all by yourself! Good job!

Also today you went swimming for the very first time! We went swimming in Aunt Honey's pool. You, me, and Daddy all swam together and you LOVED it!! At first you weren't too sure about it, but then you decided that it was great and started kicking your legs and smiling. We have pictures but I haven't had time to upload them. I will have to do that later. I love you, sweet girl! Love, Mommy

0 comments: