BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 24, 2009

24 July 2009


Dear Sweet Girl,


All of a sudden in the past few days you have started to try to put EVERYTHING into your mouth! You are really getting a handle on holding things. here are a few of your favorite toys right now. You really like the bright colors on the blocks. The green one is your favorite because it has a frog on it that vibrates when you pull his leg. You laugh and laugh whenever I play with this one with you!

We are getting ready to move! We will say goodbye to Nashville and say hello to Interlaken, NY! Mommy and Daddy are excited to sort of start over and get into a better financial situation. I need to have the house all packed up by the end of next week and there is so much to do yet! You like to be with me, but it is hard to get things done with you on my hip....so I put you in your carrier. You are close to me, and I get things done so we are both happy! =) I am so happy that we will be closer to family so that you will know them more than just a voice on the phone or a package in the mail. Family is so very important. I love you, sweet girl. Love, Mommy

0 comments: